Choosing your tile, coping, plaster finish and decking surface is a lot like choosing the carpet, paint color and countertops for your home. Your choices will make a huge difference in the overall look and feel of your pool and yard. This is your chance to put make your pool uniquely your own. Your choices will most likely fall into one of these five categories:
- Broom-finished concrete – simple, economical and long-lasting
- Exposed aggregate -- classier than Broom finish, and equally long-lasting
- Acrylic finishes, with unlimited colors and patterns, such as SUNDEK
- Masonry finishes, such as flagstone or cut limestone
- Elegant pavers, such as tumbled marble travertine or other specialty pavers
These photos should give you some ideas. (Click on any photo for an enlarged view.) You can also view actual samples in our office, if you’d rather check these out in person.