What our Client say:
Jeremy did an outstanding job in a timely manner. Seeing the pool walls after draining, I figured we would have marginal success. Jeremy worked his magic on this old pool and it looks better than it ever has.
"For many years, we have had drainage problems on our pool deck. Last year, John Hirrill, with Sundek of Central Texas, assessed our drainage concerns and worked with us until multiple issues were resolved. Never have we worked with an individual as knowledgeable and professional as John Hirrill. He was steadfast and prompt to tackle the various situations that arose during our on-going challenge. John also referred us to other professionals with expertise in related areas pertinent to our problems. We received first-rate attention and quality work. In the end, his tenacity and experience solved what appeared to be unsolvable. We are extremely satisfied!
We would recommend John Hirrill and his talented craftsman, Isauro Aldana, for any task that they felt qualified to tackle. Our thanks are endless for the experience of working with such caring professionals.
Jerry & Sherry Ward
"Ocean Quest Pools by Lew Akins services our pool regularly and consistently leave the pool in excellent condition after each visit. Technicians are knowledgeable and informative about the products and services.
I recommend your products and services to all my friends with pools.
"Just wanted to thank you for coming out and fixing our pool pump motor today. Nate is very professional and explained what happened to it. I really appreciate the care you put into maintaining our old pool. My grandson gets so much joy out of swimming in it and I know it is safe because it is maintained by your company. Thank you again!"
"This is something that I have NEVER done before, but I have been so impressed with the quality of service that my wife and I have received by your service department that I felt that they needed the recognition that they deserve.
We recently bought a home that has an in-ground pool and neither one of us has ever owned a pool. Needless to say that we were initially hesitant to be pool owners because of all the horror stories that you hear about the maintenance and costs that come with the responsibility of owning a pool.
Before we bought the home, we wanted a professional to inspect the pool and our realtor made a few calls and suggested a local pool service company. They informed us that all of the pool equipment was fairly new (less than 1 year old) and everything was working perfectly. Less than 2 weeks after moving into our new home, our booster pump and our filter pump, both have failed. We called Aaron and he sent out Travis to help us out. Travis not only showed me what was wrong with our pool he also took the time to explain to me how everything works.
The level of knowledge and professionalism by both Aaron and Travis has exceeded our expectations! This quality of work is often difficult to find and we would like to personally thank Aaron, Travis, and Ocean Quest Pools for being one of the few service companies that provide this level of service. Thank you!"
Derek and Miranda Gillenwater
Factory-Trained Service for your Pool, Pond, Spa or Hot Tub
- We get there fast
- We fix it right the first time
- We don't fix what ain't broken
We're members of the Central Texas Better Business Bureau and the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals. Our technicians are factory trained and approved for warranty repair on all major brands of equipment.
Do you have a question regarding your pool, pond, spa or hot tub?
Please feel free to call our service department with any questions about chemicals, cleaning, safety, repairs or any other pool issues. Call (254) 933-8370. We'll be happy provide the information you need.
For any of the following services, Call (254) 933-8370 or send us an e-mail request.
- Factory authorized repairs emergency repairs and service
- Leak detection services
- Quarterly Filter Clean and 44-point System Diagnostic Check
- Regular weekly pool cleaning services
- Chemical adjustments and cloudy water resolution
- Pool and deck renovations
Do you have questions? Call (254) 933-8370.
We'll be happy provide the information you need.
We're factory certified and approved for warranty repairs on all the following brands:
- Hot Spring
We include the following services in our Quarterly Filter Clean and 44 Point System Diagnostic Check:
- Clean the filter cartridges and screens*
- Backwash filter system
- Replace/recharge diatomaceous earth*
- Check all pump and motor operations, including switches, fasteners, sound levels & running temperature; insure shafts turn freely; confirm proper water pressure & adequate priming
- Check all valve operations
- Inspect system for leaks
- Check robotic cleaner operation
- Confirm operation and condition of all skimmers, covers and baskets
- Check heater operation (check for proper firing, pilot light, flame color, burner tray, gas leaks, waterflow, thermostat operation, and gas valves and overall cleanliness)
- Check electrical system, including automatic timer, clock, controller, battery backup, lights, wiring integrity, conduit condition, ground fault interrupter, auto fill system, freeze protection, spa blower and other accessories
- Inspect cover for condition and proper operation, anchors & straps and motor operation*
- Confirm operation of all chemical systems including ozonator, mineral purifier, salt generator* and/or EcoSmarte(TM) system
- inspect safety systems, including anti-vortex suction fittings, self-closing gates, and condition of diving board or slide.
- Test water pH, chlorine levels, cyanurics, balance, alkalinity & hardness
* If applicable
Most home warranty contracts (such as American Home Shield and others) require this service to be performed every three months on a swimming pool to maintain the warranty.
To schedule this service, please call us at (254) 933-8370 or send us an e-mail request.
Pool, Spa and Deck Renovations
Make your backyard better than ever!
If your swimming pool is looking a little "dated" to you, then you should consider a remodel or renovation. This can be a simple, low-cost update, or it can be as wild and innovative as you want. No matter how old your pool is, it can be modified, updated, remodeled or renovated to look like a stunning new masterpiece that will save you time and energy, and turn heads for years to come.
Here are some of our renovation services that you may want to consider:
- Replaster the pool interior
- Update or install new deck surfaces (such as SUNDEK, natural stone, pavers or other materials.
- Replace the plaster finish with aggregates, mosaics, or an all-tile finish
- Replace older tile with a newer style
- Add new features to your pool or spa, such as:
- Vanishing Edges
- Rain Curtains
- Fountains, bubblers, scuppers, aerators or water arches
- Beach entries
- In-water tables, chairs, and love seats
- A swim-up bar
- Automatic torches or fire pots
- Add other features to your backyard, such as:
- An outdoor kitchen or bar
- A fireplace
- A sitting area, fire pit or conversation pit
- A cabana
- A pergola or arbor
- An outdoor shower
- Restrooms or changing rooms
To discuss the possibilities for your backyard, just give us a call at (254) 933-8370. You may want to schedule a no obligation this it was one of our design experts, for a "hands-on" look at your options and potential.
Hot Tub Service
Unlike a typical discount store, we actually have professionally trained hot tub service technicians on staff. Imagine that! We provide warranty repairs as well as non-warranty repairs and service on Jacuzzi and Hot Spring Spas.
We offer set-up and delivery (excluding electrical requirements) with any hot tub purchase. We also provide site surveys to ensure your new spa will complement the space you have chosen and make sure delivery and installation will be a breeze.
After set-up is complete and the hot tub is running, we'll give you an orientation and start-up chemicals so you can begin enjoying your hot tub right away.
Water testing youe spa can be done in Belton. We'll take out all the guess work for their proper water chemistry, so you can spend more time enjoying your spa.
We also offer a "spa move" service for anyone who wants to relocate their spa. We can also arrange installation of hot tub accessories on request, such as cover lifters, spa caddies, handi-rails, spa umbrellas, etc., for a small fee. Just call our service department at (254) 933-8370 or send us an e-mail request.
Taking care of the swimming pool can get a little bit involved when dealing with the filter system, keeping out the leaves, and keeping the pH balance right for the water. Before you know it, you have grown a nice ring around the water line on the tiles that line the pool and it’s time to do something about it. We provide a perfect solution for you. Just call our service department at (254) 933-8370 or send us an e-mail request