Factory-Trained Service for your Pool, Pond, Spa or Hot Tub
At Ocean Quest Pools by Lew Akins, we offer all services to make sure your swimming pool look and run best.
- Pool Maintenance
- Pool Repairs
- Pool, Spa & Deck Renovations
- Sundek Services
- Hot Tub Services
- Quarterly Filter Clean and 44-point System Diagnostic Check
- Calcium Cleaning
We're members of the Central Texas Better Business Bureau and the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals. Our technicians are factory trained and approved for warranty repair on all major brands of equipment.
Our fees are reasonable, and all our work is guaranteed. For more information, or to schedule service, please Call (254) 933-8370.
Each week our factory-trained technicians will thoroughly clean, brush, vacuum & net your pool & waterline. They will empty skimmer baskets, pump baskets robotic cleaner bags, and backwash filters when necessary. Prior to leaving each week they will properly adjust run times and valve positions for optimal circulation depending on the environment and season. We will gladly adjust water chemistry using your chemicals or, if you prefer, our chemicals so you don’t have to concern yourself with storage.
Our complete service rates are competitive with others in the area, yet far more comprehensive. Each visit you will receive a detailed electronic service log indicating all actions we have taken, any chemicals added and additional information you may find helpful — like water level and filter cleanings.
Size, depth, equipment type and trees will impact service rates, so feel free to email a photo of the pool, surroundings and equipment for a bid on route service.
Our repair technicians are factory trained and we offer warranty repair services on all the following brands:
- Hot Spring
Quarterly Filter Clean and 44 Point System Diagnostic Check
We include the following services:
- Clean the filter cartridges and screens*
- Backwash filter system
- Replace/recharge diatomaceous earth*
- Check all pump and motor operations, including switches, fasteners, sound levels & running temperature; insure shafts turn freely; confirm proper water pressure & adequate priming
- Check all valve operations
- Inspect system for leaks
- Check robotic cleaner operation
- Confirm operation and condition of all skimmers, covers and baskets
- Check heater operation (check for proper firing, pilot light, flame color, burner tray, gas leaks, waterflow, thermostat operation, and gas valves and overall cleanliness)
- Check electrical system, including automatic timer, clock, controller, battery backup, lights, wiring integrity, conduit condition, ground fault interrupter, auto fill system, freeze protection, spa blower and other accessories
- Inspect cover for condition and proper operation, anchors & straps and motor operation*
- Confirm operation of all chemical systems including ozonator, mineral purifier, salt generator* and/or EcoSmarte(TM) system
- Inspect safety systems, including anti-vortex suction fittings, self-closing gates, and condition of diving board or slide.
- Test water pH, chlorine levels, cyanurics, balance, alkalinity & hardness
* If applicable
Most home warranty contracts (such as American Home Shield and others) require this service to be performed every three months on a swimming pool to maintain the warranty.
Taking care of the swimming pool can get a little bit involved when dealing with the filter system, keeping out the leaves, and keeping the pH balance right for the water. Before you know it, you have grown a nice ring around the water line on the tiles that line the pool and it’s time to do something about it.